Our sustainable painting commitment
Doing the right thing is part of the CFP culture. Every job. Every day.
As Central Indiana’s Premier Painting Contractor, we take pride in exceeding our customers’ expectations by doing what we say we’ll do, when we say we’ll do it. Which is why we hire only high-character people and offer ongoing training in safety and materials handling. CFP’s commitment to doing the right things in areas of safety and environmental issues is simply practicing what we preach. Doing things the right way isn’t always simple. But it is always the right thing.
Connor Fine Painting’s Commitment to Sustainable Painting
- We practice sustainable procedures for the safe removal of lead paint
- We have improved our quoting systems to reduce waste
- We share knowledge and offer suggestions to our customers on sustainable alternatives
- We offer low VOC (Volatile Organic Compounds) paint products to our customers who wish to reduce the chance of paint sensitivity
- We select products which offer maximum performance and minimal environmental impact with a constant eye toward meeting the most stringent regulatory requirements
- As a CCS safety certified painting contractor, we follow CCS standards for ongoing and comprehensive safety training for our employees