Central Indiana’s Premier Painting Company
In 1979, we started this company with a set of principles that have only deepened over the decades.
You know the quip about “watching the paint dry?” That doesn’t bore us. We are students of this business, and work to stay current on new and advanced application technologies.
We invest in our people
If we just saw ourselves as painters looking to fill a schedule, it probably wouldn’t matter that we have systems and best practices in place to ensure quality at every step.
- We only use Connor-hired and Connor-trained team members. No part-time subs. No day laborers.
- Your crew leader stays the same across the project timeline, and is empowered to make it right, right on the spot.
- We don’t work in isolated silos—the Connor representative who quoted the project will be onsite often to monitor the progress and assure clear and open communication.
- Training is ongoing and comprehensive—from safety practices to equipment utilization.
- We maintain a drug-free workplace with pre-employment screening and frequent, random testing.
- We confidently warranty our work for three years.
We stand behind our products and workmanship
Because we use only top-of-the-line paints, finishes and products, we confidently warranty our workmanship, labor and materials for 3 years. Some contractors will offer you the moon and the stars and make all sorts of warranty promises without having any experience of living up to their promises. How can you determine whether a contractor is likely to honor their stated warranty when things don’t go as planned?
- Be sure to ask how many years the painting contractor has been in business.
- Ask for several examples of when the painting contractor has fulfilled warranty obligations.
- Ask for the names and contact details of their warranty work customers.
- Determine if the company has a professional brand and reputation in the business.
Outstanding products and workmanship are only part of the Connor story. We strive for efficiency and sustainable painting practices every step of your painting project. Our Connor Fine Painting vans are fully stocked when they arrive at your doorstep which means we have what we need to complete your job efficiently.